7.13.2009

Girls


As I’ve said before, I live in a house with the three most gorgeous females in the world. And fortunately for me, one of them calls me her husband and two of them call me their Daddy. But this post is just for Maggie Jane.

Delightful. That’s the best word to describe our sweet baby girl. Since she was born, she’s been the most pleasant, happy little baby with an almost constant genuine smile on her face. She does have a habit of not sleeping when she’s supposed to, but she still greets us every morning with a grin, a giggle and usually a high-pitched little squeal.

She thinks Cate is the funniest person who’s ever lived and their hugging and kissing sessions are strangely intense. She clearly loves her mommy and somehow manages to express genuine gratefulness every time Carmen feeds her. But, I’m happily humbled to say, so far in her life her cool dad seems to be her favourite. She tells me this by clapping for me every time I enter the room. How could it get any better? We love her like crazy.

She's a beauty.

No comments: