1.14.2009

Home, sweet home


We miss Lethbridge. One of Cate's favorite things to do is sit on this bench and look at the bridge, waiting for trains to go by. She never gets to do it though, because we don't live there (obviously). And it wouldn't be fun right now anyway because, if you can't tell from the photo, it was bloody cold.

This is my photo of the day for Jan. 14. I was in Lethbridge for work for the day, and the grey sky over the coulees on my way out of town was too nostalgic for me not to stop and snap a shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. A shot of Hi-Level that's actually original.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
My name is Minjee Kang and I am a student of Sookmyung Women's University in Korea.

First of all I appreciate your consideration about Korea. I would like to introduce Korean culture more, so would like to me send you an e-mail address?

My e-mail address is smpkmj69@naver.com
I will wait your e-mail. Thank you very much. :)

W.R. Little said...

Why are you neglecting this?