11.06.2007

November 6

I was in a terrible car accident in a taxi last night. Not in real life - just in my imagination. Every time I'm in a cab I picture the car being T-boned as we run red lights or struck head-on as we veer into oncoming traffic. So far I've escaped each ride unscathed (physically), but I'm not sure how long I can hold out.

Today is a special day in Korea. My birthday. So in honour of what should be a national holiday, I'm going to go off topic and share a few of my favourite things, via YouTube:

1. This is, in my opinion, the funniest moment ever shown on television. Thank you Mr. Brent . . . and Gareth:



2. Exchanging vows with my wife and the birth of my beautiful daughter are the two most incredible moments of my life. Being at a Pearl Jam show is (a distant) third. If you look closely enough, you can see Carmen and me about 30 feet from the stage:



3. Sheer, utter genius:

No comments: